Multiverse Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of the Multiverse Experience (the ‘Activities”) and any ancillary products at the location set out in Multiverse’s booking confirmation.
- These Terms and Conditions contain valuable information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- We are Multiverse a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10962808 and our registered office is at 455 Whalley New Road, Blackburn, England, BB1 9SP.
- No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Multiverse.
- Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Multiverse (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Multiverse. Multiverse reserves the right to make changes to the Activities whether to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise.
- No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by Multiverse (which shall include Multiverse’s email confirmation of booking).
- You must advise Multiverse as soon as possible of any mistake in Multiverse’s booking confirmation. Multiverse shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s participation commence at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
- Players may feel slightly nauseous when playing, please refrain from playing if you suffer from vertigo. Multiverse VR are not responsible for any sickness caused during game play.
- Multiverse reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. All paticipants must wear suitable footwear when in the ninja areas. Bare feet, socked feet, flip-flops, high heels, or any other footwear deemed unsuitable by the court marshals are not be permitted.
- Participants will not be directly supervised by an instructor.
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 20 stone/127kg.
- If you have any concerns we advise that you visit a site at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the Multiverse’s staff. Anyone who does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the Activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party meet these requirements.
- All participants must advise a games Marshall if they have any medical conditions.
- Participants need to be able to see similar distances to those required to drive a car in order to be able to complete the activity and to supervise any under 16’s in their care. Consequently, short or long-sighted participants must ensure that they wear contact lenses or prescribed glasses.
- All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants. Multiverse shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately (see clause 23) and Multiverse reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
- All participants aged 12 and under must be accompanied in our parks by an adult for the duration of their visit. The adult does not have to take part in activities but must be present in the building.
- It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Multiverse advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and which they do not mind getting damaged. In particular the following restrictions shall apply:
- Long hair must be tied back
- No belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
- Multiverse will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items resulting from participation in the Activities.
- No refunds are allowed unless for exceptional circumstances which will be discussed with the managers and directors.
- Multiverse shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. If Multiverse decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause, but no other compensation shall be payable.
- If it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of Multiverse and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Multiverse may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Subject to any terms agreed in writing between Multiverse and you, our charges shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be due at the time of booking. The charges include the cost of purchasing the Activities. Payment may be made by debit or credit card either on line or by contacting the our booking line.
- You can make payment with the following cards
REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
- Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by cheque. Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value.
- Where multiple forms of payment are used, Multiverse reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit or cheque.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions Multiverse shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
- Parking facilities are available at the site, and any vehicles are left at the owners’ risk and subject to any conditions and the payment of any fees as may be required by the provider of such facilities at the site location.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions any liability of Multiverse shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to Multiverse.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of Multiverse in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Multiverse or of its employees, agents or contractors.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and Multiverse and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
WAIVER / DISCLAIMER
NOTICE TO USER: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A PURCHASE ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE PURCHASE AS THEIR AGENT.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In consideration of being permitted by Multiverse to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, now and in the future, I hereby agree to release, indemnify and forever discharge Multiverse, its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the “RELEASED PARTIES”), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:-
- I acknowledge that my participation in Multiverse obstacles and use of Multiverse facilities entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things and without limitation:-
- I expressly agree to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I warrant that I will only carry out moves that are within my ability level and throughout which I will be able to maintain control.
- I acknowledge that I have been provided with the necessary safety instructions by Multiverse in relation to the activities and will comply with these at all times while on the premises.
- I understand that the activities provided by Multiverse require a reasonable level of fitness and ability. I warrant that I do not have (or had) any medical condition including pregnancy that makes it dangerous for me to partake in such activities.
- I agree as an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant (anyone currently under the legal age of 18) and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activities at the Multiverse park, I give permission to be photographed and/or record me or my children in connection with Multiverse park to use the photography and/or recording solely for advertising and promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the Photograph and/or Recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
- If the participant is a minor (a person under the legal age of 18), I agree that this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (“RELEASE”) is made on behalf of that minor participant and that all of the releases, waivers and promises herein are binding on that minor participant. I represent that I have full authority as Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor participant to bind the minor participant to these Terms and Conditions.
- Epilepsy Warning: Please be aware that there is a risk of flashing lights during each session. A few people may experience epileptic seizures when viewing flashing lights or patterns. Please consult your physician before participating, if you have an epileptic condition or experience any unusual symptoms while playing games.